HR, Employment Law and Health & Safety
Citation has over 20 years' experience in the care sector, so they understand how to support your care service and the specific challenges you have.
They’ll support you to achieve the highest possible regulatory rating, and free up your time to concentrate on what's important – putting your service users at the heart of what you do.
Citation’s services – supporting your success
Citation will become your partner - acting as your personal advisor whenever you need it. They offer 24/7 support in the areas you need it most:
- Hiring the very best staff – and retaining them
- Contracts of employment
- Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Risk and COSHH assessments
- Regulatory compliance
- Dedicated local consultant
- 24-hour expert advice line
- Full legal documentation - including a detailed Health & Safety policy, staff handbooks and contracts of employment
- Access to CQC Pro – an online tool to help you comply with your regulatory obligations (England only – for Scottish clients, they have a ‘Care Inspectorate Pro’ tool)
Their partners and experience
From former care home managers to ex-regulatory inspectors, their knowledge comes from direct experience.
They’ve also received recognition from up and down the country – they’re partnered with Care England, Scottish Care, Care Forum Wales, UKHCA, NASHICS, and over 35 regional care associations.
Watch what Professor Martin Green, CEO of Care England, had to say about Citation:
Free guides and resources
Citation’s care experts have put together a bank of resources on the most common questions they get from clients in the care sector.
Brush up your knowledge and access them for free by clicking on the below links:
Got questions or want to find out more?Get in touch with Citation to organise a free audit of your business, call 0345 844 1111 or click here for more information.