Care Home Business Insurance Solutions
We understand the need to provide affordable but comprehensive insurance, especially for start-ups and those looking to expand on their current care home portfolios. Our team will take the time to understand the scope of your business and the activities you undertake. Following a thorough review of your business we will utilise a panel of specialist insurers to source the most appropriate solution for you.
We can review the existing cover you have in place and create a package designed to meet your care home's needs, reducing costs where possible. At Gallagher we are able to provide a quotation for cover to include:
- Public Liability & Employers Liability
- Treatment Risks - to include therapy and medical cover
- Business Interruption - to include loss of registration certificate
- Engineering Cover - to include compressors, lifts, hoists, boilers etc.
- Commercial motor and fleets of vehicles - to include minibuses
- Personal effects for residents
- Deterioration of stock - to include drugs and vaccines
- Management Liability
- Professional Negligence cover
- Cyber & Crime
- Legal Expenses
If you do need to make a claim, it'll be handled by our own in-house dedicated team, who will manage the claim from the moment you notify us, right through to settlement. We pride ourselves on being able to deliver a professional and robust claims service for our clients.
Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: Spectrum Building, 7th Floor, 55 Blythswood Street, Glasgow, G2 7AT. Registered in Scotland. Company Number: SC108909. www.ajg.com/uk