Care Home Business Insurance Solutions
Pavey Group are a Top 100 Independent Insurance Broker in the UK, with expertise in arranging tailored insurance solutions to businesses in the care sector.
For over 30 years, we have been building our care home portfolio, allowing us to gain an extensive knowledge of the issues you face as care providers. We understand the importance of a quality insurance programme; following a thorough review of your business we will utilise a panel of specialist insurers to source the most appropriate solution for you.
Here at Pavey Group we are able to provide a quotation to include:
- Public Liability & Employers Liability
- Treatment Risks - to include therapy and medical cover
- Business Interruption - to include loss of registration certificate
- Engineering Cover - to include compressors, lifts, hoists, boilers etc.
- Commercial motor and fleets of vehicles - to include minibuses
- Personal effects for residents
- Deterioration of stock - to include drugs and vaccines
- Management Liability
- Professional Negligence cover
Along with recommending additional covers which may be of benefit to you and your business, we can also arrange Professional Indemnity Insurance, which many County Councils now insist upon as a basic requirement.
In the event of a claim, our experienced Claims Team will be on hand to manage your claim, allowing you to do what you do best; care for your clients.
In 2015 Pavey Group were awarded ‘Chartered Insurance Broker’ status by the Chartered Insurance Institute, a prestigious award which has elevated us into the top 5% of Insurance Brokers across the country, confirming that we have satisfied rigorous qualification criteria.
For further advice or to arrange a review of your insurances, please contact us
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority