Getting Inspection Ready – free webinar Expert insight into key trends from 50 CQC reports...
With inspection activities beginning to resume, focussing on preparing for these inspections will not only ensure you are ready when they come, but also help to bring back some normality.
With this in mind, Citation are running a free ‘Getting Inspection Ready’ webinar on 23rd March at 10 AM which we encourage you to join.
Hosted by Employment Law and Health & Safety presenter, Flora Neville, who will be joined by former CQC inspector, Mick Feather, to share his expert insight into the patterns and trends found from the analysis of 50 CQC reports.
As well as answering any business-specific queries you may have, Mick and Flora will cover a range of topics including:
- Making sure COVID-secure measures are in-line with your legal obligations
- A reminder of the CQC Rating Limiters and identifying key areas to focus on
- The support and knowledge needed to maintain a ‘Good’ rating
- Hints and tips to prevent deterioration into ‘Requires Improvement’ ratings
- Getting the basics of your HR and Health & Safety in place, including legislative updates on topics like The Good Work Plan
This will look at reports both in 2019 and 2020, so we can take learnings from both before and during the pandemic.
Date: 23rd March
Webinar time: 10 to 11 AM
How to join: Please register by clicking the button below and you will receive an email invite with a link and instructions on how to join the webinar.REGISTER NOW