NEW free guide to help your members tackle long-term sickness absences
According to the Office of National Statistics (ONS), sickness absence for those with long-term health conditions is at its highest point since 2008, with a record high of 104.9 million working days lost.
This is a massive problem for employers. How do you manage the loss of productivity, rising costs, and, most importantly, how do you get your people back to work safely? Our Partner Citation has answered all of that and more in their ultimate free guide to managing long-term sickness absence. Grab yours now!
- Common causes of long-term sickness absence
- Why is long COVID such a problem?
- How to manage a long-term absence – a checklist
- Reasonable adjustments, pay, and important considerations
- How to avoid disability discrimination